- This event has passed.
Financial Power Hour: Proactive, Year-end Tax Planning Strategies
October 1, 2021 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
A Market Update – What’s hot and what’s not! Stock Market, Bonds, Crypt0, Gold, and more
Tip of the Month – A timely tip you can apply quickly and easily
Giveaways- Free resources, downloads, and gifts!
Featured Topic –
Proactive, Year-end Tax Planning Strategies
- 2 Ways to Reduce or Eliminate Capital Gains Taxes
- How to cut your tax up to half in high-income years
- The power of “What If” tax planning
- ROTH Conversions Does and Don’ts
- How to get a deduction today for a future contribution
Living Your Dream Stories –
It’s not just about money, it’s about what you want to do, the impact you want to make and your purpose – pursuing your passions and living your dreams! Hear how others have put their financial worries to rest and are living their dreams!
So mark your calendars and invite your friends to The First Friday Financial Power Hour!
Friday, October 1st 12-1 pm